Give your busy workday some breathing room. Manage your business accounts online, 24/7, at your convenience. Our convenient and secure Online Banking provides a snapshot of your entire relationship with us, so you can efficiently manage your business’s finances through a flexible, user-friendly interface.
- View deposit and loan account balances and activity
- View statement history and check images
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan and line of credit payments with account transfers
- Set up multiple users and individual account access
- Initiate wire transfers (approval required)
St. Clair State Bank offers an easy and convenient way to receive your bank account statements with eStatements. You can view and print your statement right from your computer, avoiding the wait for traditional mail.
Manage your accounts from the convenience of your smartphone or mobile device. It’s like having your own personal bank teller you can access anywhere, anytime. Simply download the St. Clair State Bank App, sign up, log on, and get started.
- Payroll: Automate payroll procedures to reduce the time and money associated with processing paper checks. Payroll Direct Deposit offers your employees immediate access to their hard earned money.
- Prearranged Deposits (ACH Payment): Our Cash Management service allows you to pay anyone that accepts electronic payments. All you need to set up a payment is the payee’s bank routing number and account number.
- Prearranged Payment (ACH Collection):
- Funds Transfer Services: Initiate transfers anytime, anywhere. Clair State Bank offers secure transfer service through our Internet Banking/Cash Management product.
- Remote Deposit Capture: Save time and money with remote deposit capture. With this system, you can electronically deposit scanned checks through a secure internet connection from the convenience of your office. Scanned checks are processed as usual. Give us a call to learn more about how this service can work for you!
Pay your bills online with St. Clair State Bank’s Bill Pay service. It’s quicker and easier than writing and mailing paper checks. Bill payments using checks, stamps and envelopes are a thing of the past when you have access to our online bill pay! You schedule the date to make payments.