EMV Debit Cards
One card does it all when you use the St. Clair State Bank EMV Debit Card. You can use it just like a check by presenting it at the time of purchase. The amount is deducted automatically from your checking account. Typically you will receive a receipt for record keeping, and each transaction is detailed on your monthly checking account statement. You can also use your St. Clair State Bank EMV Debit Card at an ATM for quick access to cash.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Keep your important documents and valuables safe at St. Clair State Bank. Safe Deposit Boxes are available in various sizes. Please give us a call for more information.
Looking for the Perfect Gift? St. Clair State Bank has VISA® Gift Cards that are on everyone’s wish list!
- Can be used anywhere VISA® debit & credit cards are accepted
- Offer the security of plastic
- $5.00 fee to purchase
- $10.00 minimum on gift card
- $500.00 maximum on gift card
Travel Money Cards
Protection for your money when you’re on the go! Let St. Clair State Bank give you less to worry about on your next trip with a pre-paid VISA® Travel Money Card.
- Accepted worldwide
- Easy access to currency
- Reloadable anywhere
- Emergency Cash replacement
- Fraud protection
- 24 hr. Customer Assistance
- $10.00 activation fee
- $10.00 minimum on travel money card
- $5,000.00 maximum on travel money card